Sunday, May 13, 2007

My profile


My name is Faisal Al Muaini, I’m 20 years old. I was born in Al Cornish hospital in Abu Dhabi at 31 October 1987. I live with my family in a villa in Abu Dhabi. I have 5 brothers and 2 sisters, its fun to live with your family also to be comfortable. I do many activities during the day and also many hobbies like playing football, swimming and chatting.

Now I well talk about my project for Miss Molly and Ruth, its talking about the Global Warming and its effects on the humans and all the life things in the world. Also well talk about the causes and some possible solutions to control this problem in about 120 words. Also I well present 10 pictures in power point slides about the Global warming

3 comments:

khalid said...

its a nice biography. and i hope to you to sucsess in this project.

Faisal Ali said...

Thank you Khalid for your coment, and wish you good luck in your Project

Unknown said...

hey cool website